Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The New Yorker caption contest glitch

Regarding a recent post about what I hoped would be chance to vote for me in The New Yorker caption contest, there's been a technical glitch: my submission to the contest did not go through, according to the venerable magazine's system. So, there's no need to vote THIS week; however, I submitted a brilliant caption for the NEXT contest (#275), for which voting begins soon (I will let you know when they announce it).

Remember, if by some chance the editors pick my caption as one of the three finalists (wishful thinking that certainly thousands upon thousands of others are engaging in), I WILL NEED YOUR VOTES! Free (and easy) registration is required in order to vote. Check back here in the near future, or just go directly to The New Yorker caption contest page and look for contest #275.