Friday, December 11, 2009

Edison Literary Review

Embarking upon the path of becoming a serious creative writer is never easy, particularly when you are segueing from one genre specialization to another; however, the Edison Literary Review recently accepted one of my poems ("2nd Grade Word") for publication in its Sept. 2010 annual edition. Consequently, my gradual transition from investigative reporter to poet/teacher is becoming a reality. As a previously unpublished poet, it is my fervent hope and belief that this is merely the first step in my memorable journey into the world of creative, literary expression.

I would urge all reader to support serious, independent endeavors such the Edison Literary Review by considering purchasing a subscription. For only $20, you can buy three editions of ELR, including an advance reservation to receive Vol. 10 -- my debut issue.