Thursday, March 24, 2011

'Thug Spirituality' Must Give Way to 'Achiever Values,' Scholar Says

I urge everyone to check out this article I wrote for Yahoo! News/Associated Content, for whom I am now a contributing writer. In addition to finding an interesting, albeit controversial, topic to write about, it is the first piece I have provided to the Yahoo! network -- in other words, I get paid per click, so visiting the article will enable me to establish a foothold via this venue. Eventually I hope to generate a loyal following; however, please do not misconstrue my emphasis on the pay-per-click revenue stream -- I am not asking anyone to click the link more than you need to. Indeed, I urge everyone to refrain from doing so, as it is not only dishonest, but may work against me in the long run.

Anyhow, here is the link to "'Thug Spirituality' Must Give Way to 'Achiever Values,' Scholar Says." Enjoy!